The semi automatic blow molding machine with a single station is a piece of equipment recently introduced by our company to produce PET hollow bottles. Featuring its high energy efficiency and operating speed, the PET blow molder is extensively applied to making packaging products for food, drugs, cosmetics, pesticides, chemical agents and soft beverages.
Features of the Blow Molding Machine
1. The main blow molding machine is equipped with a microcomputer controller.
2. Heater is provided with a far infrared ray heating tube. Transmission adopts three-phrase motor and is driven by transducer.
3. Stretching part of the seal adopts two cylinders on both the left and right. The stretching length is stepless. The blowing delay time can be freely adjusted, beneficial for product molding.
4. The waste gas within the machine is discharged through a muffler, reducing noise.
5. The main machine in the blow molding system is equipped with an air reservoir as well as high and low pressure reducing valves.
|Max. volume of molded product (L)||1.5|
|Production capacity (bottles/h)||1200|
|Mold opening stroke (≥mm)||130|
|Allowable mold thickness (mm)||100-180|
|Stretching stroke (mm)||350|
|Center distance of bottle mold (mm)||100-230|
|Working Pressure ( MPa )||0.8-1.0|
|Maximum blow molding pressure ( MPa )||0.8-3.0|
|Mold clamping force (≥KN)||50|